Free Blood Pressure Tests
While you wait for our pharmacy to fill your prescription, why not check your blood pressure? All our locations have a free machine to quickly test your blood pressure so you can track your levels between doctor’s visits. Tracking your levels over a long period of time can help you catch the development of certain diseases, like diabetes and kidney infection, before they become a larger problem.
Find a Hi-School Pharmacy location near you for a free blood pressure test.
Helpful Tips for using the Free Blood Pressure Test
- Avoid caffeine and tobacco at least 30 minutes before taking a reading
- Avoid taking readings when overly stressed
- Rest for five minutes before beginning
- Sit upright in the chair with your back supported
- Uncross your legs
- Place your feet flat on the floor
- Take off any sweaters or jackets
- Roll up your sleeve
- Take multiple readings within a short period for better accuracy